The Winter Sun

 

Just Adore the Winter Sun. 

I can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe it's the sensation of warmth on crisp days or the way it snaps me into the present moment. 

Either way, here's a little poem inspired by that feeling ♡



The winter sun, a beacon of light

Shining bright amidst the cold

A reminder that even in the darkest of nights

Life still finds a way to unfold


Its warmth penetrates the chill

And melts away my doubts

I am reminded to live in the present

And let go of past and future thoughts

I stop and take a moment to enjoy

The soft warmth upon my skin

And let my worries fade away

As I let the moment sink in


The winter sun, a symbol of hope

A reminder that in the darkest of days

There is still light to guide us forward

And hope to light our ways

It reminds me that life is fleeting

And to cherish every moment

For the winter sun, a constant reminder

To live in the present and not lament


So let us bask in its warmth and light

And find peace in the present, so bright.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular on Dark Matter

For Sonal Kalra,

MIND DRAFT

Living the Easy Way Out; Dear Zindagi