Welcome Blog :)

Welcome to Dark Matter where nothing is dark and no, no one teaches witchcraft here. This name was given to one of my journals where I wrote my most personal and darkest of thoughts and ideas. Of course, the blog does not include any of that but it is a sneak peek into my psyche; the thoughts that most linger in my mind.

There are times when my head hurts from thinking too much. So, I tend to dump my thoughts onto paper. When now that's not enough, I've decided to start a blog. Wow, clap clap! And it would also mean saving paper thereby saving the trees. So, why not?


 Hfff I would've tossed my brain out of my head a long time ago if it were humanly possible but here I am being loud on the internet.

Anyway, happy reading :)


 My old journal



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular on Dark Matter

For Sonal Kalra,

MIND DRAFT

Living the Easy Way Out; Dear Zindagi